Glenn Sogge's Discussions (422)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"Is that the way one reads those teats I keep hearing about?"

Glenn Sogge replied Jun 26, 2010 to Hippie 1, Puritans 0

62 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by John D

"I'm just replacing the previous quote of yours with the new one. I guess it's really…"

Glenn Sogge replied Jun 5, 2010 to Article on Scientific American website about Asperger's manages to attack atheists.

24 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Jason Spicer

""Why" is the single most damaging word in human discourse because of its unnoticed i…"

Glenn Sogge replied Jun 5, 2010 to Article on Scientific American website about Asperger's manages to attack atheists.

24 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Jason Spicer

"A list of other things that are not in the US Constitution: http://www.usconstitutio…"

Glenn Sogge replied May 24, 2010 to Texas schools to teach kids that ’separation of church and state’ not in Constitution

7 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Seems to me that they are saying, "Ohhhh .... don't do what you just did.""

Glenn Sogge replied May 22, 2010 to Church warns cell scientists not to play God.

22 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"See this link for the full archive: http://zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/"

Glenn Sogge replied May 20, 2010 to Muslim images of Mohammed for 'Draw Mohammed Day'

3 May 29, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"If I may use the phrase, "Bless you!""

Glenn Sogge replied May 20, 2010 to Abortion foes capitalize on health law they fought

14 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"... there is an abundance of people who eagerly would be willing to adopt and love t…"

Glenn Sogge replied May 20, 2010 to Abortion foes capitalize on health law they fought

14 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Just when I start to think I should be more charitable and treat stupid like ignoran…"

Glenn Sogge replied May 19, 2010 to Jefferson County geometry teacher uses wrong example to teach angles --- assassination of President Barack Obama

8 May 27, 2010
Reply by OutlawGirl

"I like it when such a momentous topic leads to such folksy accuracy as "he said, 'th…"

Glenn Sogge replied May 18, 2010 to So that's why the universe has matter: helping explain the matter/antimatter imbalance

7 May 25, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service