Dustin Williams's Discussions (233)

Discussions Replied To (117) Replies Latest Activity

"Can we at least all agree that pendulums require some outside force."

Dustin Williams replied Jun 9, 2011 to Obedient wives club: Good sex to keep hubby happy, curb social ills

98 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Sandy

"I think you need a course in sarcasm and satire. This is the Atheist News Forum wher…"

Dustin Williams replied Jun 9, 2011 to Obedient wives club: Good sex to keep hubby happy, curb social ills

98 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Sandy

"Let's look at the inverse of that statement. "Anything women do is their husband's f…"

98 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Sandy

"There's an entire industry that allows Jews to cheat their way through their Sabbath…"

Dustin Williams replied Jun 8, 2011 to Valedictorian faces speech dilemma

18 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Chris Highland

"I still don't see how that's directed at men in general. @Sandy was it meant as suc…"

Dustin Williams replied Jun 7, 2011 to Obedient wives club: Good sex to keep hubby happy, curb social ills

98 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Sandy

"My initial comment to Sandy's post was not meant to make men look better, it was my…"

Dustin Williams replied Jun 7, 2011 to Obedient wives club: Good sex to keep hubby happy, curb social ills

98 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Sandy

"TByte, thanks for getting my name right half of the time... If you made a statement…"

Dustin Williams replied Jun 6, 2011 to Obedient wives club: Good sex to keep hubby happy, curb social ills

98 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Sandy

"I have to say that I'm very glad that the denomination I was raised in (SDA) is very…"

Dustin Williams replied Jun 6, 2011 to Atheism "is going off like a frog in a sock" in Australia and elsewhere

7 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Dustin Williams

"Sandy's comment that you find so horribly offensive was: Seriously?"

Dustin Williams replied Jun 6, 2011 to Obedient wives club: Good sex to keep hubby happy, curb social ills

98 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Sandy

"@TByte I was not "pleading the case that we, as a gender, are not all low-browed bru…"

98 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Sandy

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service