Loren Miller's Discussions (7,489)

Discussions Replied To (645) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, PUL-LEASE!!! Even as we speak, someone is dismantling a sample chip and examinin…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 12, 2010 to Virginia delegates pass bill banning chip implants as ‘mark of the beast’

10 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

"Which of course means a pat-down ... the only way some of 'em would get touched in t…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 12, 2010 to Muslim scholars: Airport scanners against our religion

7 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"Sandy, I place no faith in anything based on faith, as absurd a statement as that ma…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 11, 2010 to Saudi Arabia Shifts Course on Child Marriage

10 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

"If that's the case, then what about the concept of jihad, what about the whole "Ther…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 11, 2010 to Saudi Arabia Shifts Course on Child Marriage

10 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

"Honestly, BB, maybe not today or tomorrow, but I expect it to happen ... and on that…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 11, 2010 to Two 'Enemies of God' hang out in Iran - errr, are hanged in Iran?

4 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Should we mention in the midst of all of this the departure of the majority of all I…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 11, 2010 to The ongoing spread of intolerance, hatred and hypocrisy

12 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Intriguing, as I was a regular practitioner of the TM technique (as taught by Mahari…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 11, 2010 to Brain damage reveals links to human spirituality

4 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"Hugh? Has anyone talked to you about your MATERIAL, Hugh? REALLY, Hugh...."

Loren Miller replied Feb 11, 2010 to Tigers on verge of extinction in the wild, World Wildlife Fund warns

12 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Man, that CUTS. Much as I love tigers, I also DIG CHEETAHS!"

Loren Miller replied Feb 11, 2010 to Tigers on verge of extinction in the wild, World Wildlife Fund warns

12 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"I thought I heard something about cheetahs potentially having the same problem with…"

12 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service