Loren Miller's Discussions (7,836)

Discussions Replied To (666) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a study that should be followed up on, perhaps repeated in different cultura…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 23 to Children Exposed To Religion Have Difficulty Distinguishing Fact From Fiction, Study Finds

2 Jul 23
Reply by Joseph P

"Joseph, that's not PER-secution, that's PROSECUTION!  [grin!]"

Loren Miller replied Jul 22 to The IRS Says It Will Finally Enforce the Rules Barring Pastors from Endorsing Candidates from the Pulpit

6 Jul 22
Reply by Joseph P

"As more than a couple commenters on the article said, I'll believe it when I see it.…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 22 to The IRS Says It Will Finally Enforce the Rules Barring Pastors from Endorsing Candidates from the Pulpit

6 Jul 22
Reply by Joseph P

"Damn!  Excellent statement.  Do you suppose anyone was listening?"

Loren Miller replied Jul 16 to Atheist gives invocation, first since high court decision

1 Jul 16
Reply by Loren Miller

"Good news!  Indiana sometimes seems to try to out-Utah Utah with their religious fer…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 15 to Indiana marriage law is discriminatory, US court says in ruling for humanists

1 Jul 15
Reply by Loren Miller

"It's less news than it is a reminder that there are christians out there who are not…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 12 to New Rule: Students Who Have a Same-Sex Wedding Can’t Be Mad When Their Christian Schools Expel Them For It

6 Jul 12
Reply by Grinning Cat

""What is meant by christian" in Gohmert's case is anyone who agrees with him, FULL S…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 11 to Rep. (R) Louie Gohmert Proves God's Existence With One Simple Equation and Explains Why Atheists are Intellectually Inferior

12 Jul 11
Reply by Loren Miller

"I'd give real money to see Gohmert try to joust with an atheist about that "way, tru…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 11 to Rep. (R) Louie Gohmert Proves God's Existence With One Simple Equation and Explains Why Atheists are Intellectually Inferior

12 Jul 11
Reply by Loren Miller

"Or more likely, a "gomer."  From Google: go·mer ˈgōmər/ noun US noun: gomer; plural…"

12 Jul 11
Reply by Loren Miller

"You and I both know it, James: there is no intelligence test set as a prerequisite f…"

12 Jul 11
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service