Loren Miller's Discussions (8,050)

Discussions Replied To (666) Replies Latest Activity

"How many times have I said it, Pat? No one, No One, NO ONE Has The Right NOT To Be O…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 11 to Pennsylvania teen faces two years in jail for Facebook photo of "desecration"

21 Sep 13
Reply by Idaho Spud

"If they have the financial means, they should fight the living hell out of this and…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 11 to Pennsylvania teen faces two years in jail for Facebook photo of "desecration"

21 Sep 13
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Also note that Atheist TV is available online here:http://www.atheists.org/atheistTV…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 31 to Atheist TV Officially Launches; David Silverman Criticizes History Channel for Presenting Bible as History

5 Aug 1
Reply by Pat

"This is a woman who has as much as said that she admires those who believe, as thoug…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 31 to S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher

45 Oct 12
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"I wonder how much of Ireland can be rallied in opposition to this law after the preg…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 29 to Ireland: Atheists not hopeful of ‘blasphemy’ referendum, in spite of UN pressure

2 Jul 29
Reply by Joseph P

"Depending on what the sitting judge's personal views are, this is entirely too predi…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 29 to Judges rule that Ground Zero Cross can stay at 9/11 museum

4 Aug 3
Reply by Luara

"I STILL wish they wouldn't call it a church, and yeah, I mean the news reporters, no…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 28 to This Church Service In Tennessee Includes Everything But God

5 Jul 29
Reply by Joseph P

"Because the stupider their audience is, the more BS they can shovel at them."

Loren Miller replied Jul 25 to GOP candidate claims fossil record proves humans lived with dinosaurs

5 Jul 25
Reply by Pat

"When you can't check his facts, or he doesn't think that you know them, he will lie.…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 25 to GOP candidate claims fossil record proves humans lived with dinosaurs

5 Jul 25
Reply by Pat

"And while we're at it, here's the official promo for Atheist TV, produced by Seth An…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 25 to Atheist TV Channel Will Launch by the End of the Month

6 Jul 25
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service