I myself play guitar, bass guitar, trombone, baritone, tuba, and a little bit of piano.

How about you?

Views: 391

Replies to This Discussion

I can play some drums, piano and sing, but I am primarly a guitarist, although I would love to change that into pianist instead. Singing is fun, but I don't like my voice. I have no issues pitching and all that though, I guess you could call me a good hobby-singer, but below any sort of professional level. Oh yeah, I can also growl some :)
Guitar, Bass Guitar, String Bass, Drums, Piano, Harmonica (Blues Harp)
Piano (learning improvisational style) and electric violin.
I am a vocalist, and play guitar, harmonica, keyboard, drum machine, drums, and synth. I'm much better at singing than all the others.
I play Chapman Stick and MIDI-guitar.
Electronic drums. Yamaha DTXpressIII.
Attachments:
I started with piano, taught myself guitar, and started learning violin and clarinet in the last five years or so. Right now I'm concentrating on the clarinet.
I play guitar (electric & acoustic), bass guitar, keyboards, & recorder.

My home studio has a mixing board, M-Audio Delta 44 audio interface, Compaq PC, Casio keyboard, Cakewalk Guitar Tracks Pro, FL Studio, SoundForge, and Behringer Truth monitors.
Band teacher here. I play all of the band and orchestra instruments. My main instruments are horn and trumpet, with some piano thrown in for good measure. I'm currently teaching myself to play guitar.
Clarinet, mostly. Also saxophone and flute. Next fall I plan to start taking lessons on steel pan - I'm very excited about this!!
i have an ibanez rg and an old les paul

(and in a pinch, i can play bass and if you put a gun to my head, i can fill in on piano/keyboards)
Drums

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

James M. Martin replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
4 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
12 minutes ago
booklover replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
32 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to dr kellie's discussion what boobs are good for in the group Hang With Friends
39 minutes ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Carl Sagan's Cosmos
41 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
45 minutes ago
Amanda Ashcraft posted a video
My Loot Crate just made my day today. Small little pick me ups right when I need one. :) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203923636523049&l=6942591917367135588
59 minutes ago
sflmac replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat commented on Pete Matthews's status
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Rick Springfield's discussion Religion the virus of society in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
1 hour ago
Joseph P commented on Dr. Terence Meaden's group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service