I myself play guitar, bass guitar, trombone, baritone, tuba, and a little bit of piano.

How about you?

Views: 423

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Brandon;

Great to be among fellow reality-based humans!  And fellow musician too?  Excellent!  I play drums, mostly as a hobby for a number of years, been in a few small bands.  Really into jammy-music; finding a groove and letting what happens, happen.

Thanks again,

Take Care,

George B.

Well, my voice is my instrument, but I'm also lucky enough to have learned to play guitar & harmonica over the years ;-}

I played bass in a 70's rock band when a teenager and join the Golden Gate Park drum circle when visiting San Francisco. I play bass, various percussion and rythm guitar.

These are my babies, Traben array special, and a Dean Razorback 4 string

Attachments:
I am a fiddler :)

I'm a guitarist, been playing for something like 42 years. Self-taught for the most part, electric and acoustic. Wish I had a better voice.

Well I play the Baritone (Euphonium), trombone, a little tuba, trumpet, percussion, and piano(by ear).

I play the hammered dulcimer and bowed psaltery. We could make a really unusual orchestra with the instruments here. . . .

I play the hammered dulcimer and bowed psaltery. We could make a really unusual orchestra with the instruments here. . . .

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service