I myself play guitar, bass guitar, trombone, baritone, tuba, and a little bit of piano.

How about you?

Views: 392

Replies to This Discussion

I play some guitar, some bass and the stereo.

Bass is my main instrument for 35 years now- (almost no upright bass though). Also some guitar, drums, digeridoo, tabla drums, keyboards, and other assorted noise making devices.

My two basses

My Micheal Tobias Design 5-string 

My fretless Jazz Bass I had built back in '81 or '82- I did the artwork on the back in '95. No actual Fender parts on it.

Love the artwork! B-E-A-utiful

Saxophone, Marching percussion, drumset, a bit of mallet percussion

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ron. I play the Double Bass.

I play guitar, keyboard, and bass. I also play drums, but only at a very basic level. I am better at programming a drum machine. I am new here, so "hello" to all.

I play Guitar, Bass Guitar (My '71 Harmony H22/1 pictured above) and compose. I have uploaded 3 of my compositions from my unreleased CD called "The Speed Of Dark" to my profile.

I also wrote the soundtracks to the film "Bobby Speaking" and the documentary "Le Strade Di Parma (The Streets Of Parma)"

Hello! I play bass, cello and french horn... and I just moved to PA from the buckle of the bible belt, aka Nashville... where mentioning you don't believe can get you blacklisted and homeless.

Guitar, lapsteel, mandolin, Dobro, fretless bass, upright bass, Turkish saz, Syrian oud, Chinese pipa, Chapman Stick, harmonium, piano, Hammond organ, guitar synth, m'biri, flute.

I started playing 5 y/o ('67), professionally from '76, did my last studio session in 2010, and haven't played since.

I play a bunch of instruments not very well, guitar since I was about 14, but in recent years I have bought some dulcimers, and I am really fond of them.

My voice is my instrument, but I also play guitar & harmonica ;-}

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Randall Smith commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
14 minutes ago
Randall Smith commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
18 minutes ago
Pat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
20 minutes ago
Randall Smith commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
27 minutes ago
Randall Smith commented on Richard C Brown's group learnerscoffeeshack
35 minutes ago
Randall Smith commented on Calla's group Nexus Book Club
37 minutes ago
Pat replied to Adam's discussion Political Ideology
39 minutes ago
Maria Vali posted photos
57 minutes ago
Andrew Bradford Hoke posted a status
"My blog on PASTAHCON 2014"
1 hour ago
Kambiz Nadri posted photos
2 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Camo cats in the group Atheist Ailurophiles
2 hours ago
Kambiz Nadri commented on Kambiz Nadri's blog post Marrying young girls in Islam.
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service