Jedi Wanderer's Discussions (1,368)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"I see a lot of dangerous trends, but I also see some good ones. The new media enviro…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Jul 20, 2012 to Right Wing Takeover as effective moral messaging

8 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Yeah its a shame nobody commented on this discussion Ruth. Your postscript is right…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Jul 10, 2012 to Right Wing Takeover as effective moral messaging

8 Oct 6, 2012

"Is there a climate change (destabilization) group on A|N yet?"

Jedi Wanderer replied Apr 7, 2012 to Is Climate Destabilization the greatest moral issue today?

12 Nov 5, 2012

"http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/next-great-depression-mit-researchers-predict-g…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Apr 7, 2012 to Is Climate Destabilization the greatest moral issue today?

12 Nov 5, 2012

"While I believe all moral codes to be somewhat malleable human constructs, it is cer…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Mar 25, 2011 to Mob Morality: The Dangers of Repugnance as Moral Authority

49 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"Your concerns regarding “trying to determine a single ‘good’” are, well, good! There…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Mar 20, 2011 to Mob Morality: The Dangers of Repugnance as Moral Authority

49 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"Having now read it (and remembered learning about it during my ethics classes), the…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Mar 19, 2011 to Mob Morality: The Dangers of Repugnance as Moral Authority

49 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"http://www.ohio.edu/people/piccard/entropy/rawls.html   In case anyone wants to get…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Mar 19, 2011 to Mob Morality: The Dangers of Repugnance as Moral Authority

49 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"Well I agree that equality is unappealing, as is pure power (survival of the fittest…"

49 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"The "should" will always be a personal judgment, a preference.   Actually I think th…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Mar 18, 2011 to Mob Morality: The Dangers of Repugnance as Moral Authority

49 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Tonya Wynn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service