A Former Member's Discussions (5,738)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, non-consensual sex is rape, but so is consensual rape, or, as the mighty Monty…"

A Former Member replied Mar 15, 2011 to Mob Morality: The Dangers of Repugnance as Moral Authority

49 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"Yes, but we're talking about consensual incest. Non-consensual incest IS rape.   You…"

A Former Member replied Mar 15, 2011 to Mob Morality: The Dangers of Repugnance as Moral Authority

49 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"Our genes for example also play a large role in how we experience our emotions.   Oh…"

49 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"Alex, what a wonderfully concise and articulate description of the issue and researc…"

49 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"I'm going to have to agree with Wanderer here. Our emotions do inform our moral sent…"

49 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"I think it is more likely that the individuals would have emotional regrets from inc…"

49 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"Does this mean that if you conjure up a set of circumstances where you take away all…"

49 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"No, I realized you didn't say anything about your personal beliefs, but posting an a…"

A Former Member replied Mar 14, 2011 to Mob Morality: The Dangers of Repugnance as Moral Authority

49 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"What I do not believe is that the true source of ethics, i.e. the essence of what it…"

A Former Member replied Mar 14, 2011 to Mob Morality: The Dangers of Repugnance as Moral Authority

49 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"Exactly. You need to read my post in this group, called "The Emotional Dog and Its R…"

49 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Tonya Wynn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service