My vote goes to the classic BIRTH CONTROL IS SINFUL IN THE CHRISTIAN MARRIAGES and also ROBBING GOD OF PRIESTHOOD CHILDREN by MS. ELIYZABETH YANNE STRONG-ANDERSON. 

Just look at these glowing reviews on Amazon!

Her eloquent prose, impeccable diction, and ability to effectively maintain use of capslock and other unconventional typography for the entire 648 page masterpiece without blinding herself... nearly convinced me that she truly had been visited by the HOLYSPIRIT and that I should immediately convert to Christianity, get married, and make priesthood children. 

And I didn't even have to read beyond the cover!  But if you would like to, it's available on Google books: http://books.google.com/books?id=f60iWz3JBMIC&printsec=frontcov...

Views: 100

Replies to This Discussion

If that's the word of god then he needs to stick to Hebrew.

MSRP is $150?  What the hell?

Holy shhh.. I didn't even notice the price! That the word of God sure is expensive.

This book has three references in the back. I'll give you the first two: "The Father" and "The Son." Guess the third.

Stephen King?  Christ, he'll write a quote for anything, nowadays.

Ah, but the eBook is a steal at $3.03!!

I'm thankful that I was unable to find a matching title or ISBN number in WorldCat...meaning there is a possibility that no libraries have this gem in their collection!  lol

Does anyone here say the word "HOLYSPIRIT" super fast when you read it? 

I do.  I also feel like Ms. Eliyzabeth is shouting the contents of her entire book.

It would take 10 monkeys on 10 typewriters about 10 minutes to come up with such genius as those books. Some of these preachy people get so worked up that they end up looking like parodies of themselves.

Wow ... just, stinking wow.  The utter flatulence of some self-involved, bovine-brained bible-blabbers simply goes beyond any reckoning.  The Caps Lock business in the description is bad enough; I shudder to think how the book itself is typeset.

Pope Paul VI's Humanae Vitae was bad enough 40 years ago. Now we have to endure Rick Santorum's bullshit and literary reverse peristalsis like THIS???

Pepto, where's the damned Pepto...?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Patricia replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
15 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Loren Miller's discussion Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist) in the group Hang With Friends
21 minutes ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
24 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
29 minutes ago
Warren Jappe replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
35 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
37 minutes ago
40 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
40 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Loren Miller's discussion Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist) in the group Hang With Friends
43 minutes ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
44 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan posted discussions
47 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Loren Miller's discussion Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist) in the group Hang With Friends
51 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service