Funniest thing I've seen in a long time...check out the title, description, price (holy shit!), reviews and feel free to Search Inside.

The most amazing book ever.

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

the first review is the funniest. :) (the one in March 12, 2009)
When I went to the page, under the "Customers Who Bought Related Items Also Bought" 4 of the 5 items were skulls or complete skeletons. So does the book state instead of using birth control you should have sex with the dead?

648 pages!
WOW... OPENING THE BOOK SHOWS THAT IT IS A LOT OF ALL CAPS TEXT AS WELL. THAT MUST MEAN THE MESSAGE MUST BE REAL, AFTER ALL IT IS IN ALL CAPS, ALL CAPS NEVER LIE.

Sorry, sorry as soon as I see an all caps wall of text my brain goes into defense mode.
no no no! ... it is JEEZUSUH !
FELIX IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ON THIS, YOU BLASPHEMERS111111
Quote from Customer Reviews:

"WHENEVER I ACCIDENTALLY HIT THE CAPS LOCK KEY IN THE PAST, A LITTLE LIGHT WOULD COME ON. LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT LIGHT WAS JESUS TRYING TO GET AT MY BRAIN. BUT ONCE I LET HIM IN AND BURNED ALL MY BOOKS AND CONDOMS, I REALIZED THAT THE ONLY CHRISTIAN WAY TO WRITE IS IN ALL CAPS. OTHERWISE THE HOLY SPIRIT WON'T GET ACROSS TO ANYBODY!

"THIS IS A FANTASTIC BOOK BUT MY BOOKSHELF IS A BIT SPARSE AS AFTER READING IT I BURNED ALL MY OTHER BOOKS, INCLUDING THE BIBLES AS THEY WERE WRITTEN PARTIALLY IN LOWERCASE LETTERS, OR AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, THE DEVIL'S RUNES. CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ME A GOOD ALLCAPS BIBLE?"
I think the whole self-published book is a public joke - a truly hilarious prank.

Look at the Amazon Sales Rank - it's 8 million plus. That's the lowest sales ranking I've ever seen!

And it's marvelous that you can look inside the book for free.

The "author" has employed Amazon as a vehicle to present their enormous joke. I love it.

Perhaps someone should do one of those new video reviews for it..... heh heh heh...
That is too funny. The first review that's on there currently ("I'VE FOUND THE LIGHT WITH MY CAPS LOCK KEY") made me laugh even more. The reviews are just too funny.

Certainly it has to be a joke, right? $135, and written all caps? No one would really write a book like this, and no one would buy it, would they? For all that is not holy, please say it's a joke!!

I wonder why John 14:15 (at the end of the author description) is noticeably not in caps...
Every sperm is sacred...lmao. The customer images are hilarious. :)
I find it funny how the editorial review is in caps. It's like something that a child would do. Check out the tags that are supposed to be relevant below the things customers buy after viewing this item, which oddly includes a true blood book and watchmen. I guess jesus just doesn't make for good reading anymore.
WTF........that, is the funniest thing I have seen in while.
LOL!

The sad part it that at least 55 people were stupid enough to buy it!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service