Atheist Nexus Logo

Joseph P's Discussions (3,700)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, I'd make a very poor man-crush for you then, man.  I'm a freaking chia pet."

Joseph P replied Apr 20 to Beards and Religion

6 Apr 20
Reply by Patricia

"I know.  I saw.  I'm just commenting in general.  Most people get that wrong."

Joseph P replied Apr 19 to Beards and Religion

6 Apr 20
Reply by Patricia

"Actually, that first one is a van dyke, not a goatee."

Joseph P replied Apr 19 to Beards and Religion

6 Apr 20
Reply by Patricia

"I haven't had cable or satellite in at least 5 or 6 years, myself, so I obviously do…"

Joseph P replied Apr 8 to Australian "Good News Week" was my favourite live comedy show.

9 Apr 8
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Bill Maher's show is the only thing that comes to mind, right away.  He doesn't inte…"

Joseph P replied Apr 8 to Australian "Good News Week" was my favourite live comedy show.

9 Apr 8
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"More or less, yeah.  They go into every argument or pseudo-scientific experiment wit…"

Joseph P replied Feb 8 to Creationists in a Tizzy over Carnival Cruises' "Come Back to the Sea" Superbowl Ad

16 Feb 8
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"A few of them might seriously believe in the power of revelation over everything els…"

Joseph P replied Feb 8 to Creationists in a Tizzy over Carnival Cruises' "Come Back to the Sea" Superbowl Ad

16 Feb 8

"Because there are a lot of ignorant, horribly indoctrinated people in this country.…"

Joseph P replied Feb 7 to Creationists in a Tizzy over Carnival Cruises' "Come Back to the Sea" Superbowl Ad

16 Feb 8

"I think the original savior would have looked like someone we would hesitate to let…"

Joseph P replied Feb 2, 2013 to I think this says it all.

21 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Dan Tabor

"That's not narrowing it down much, in that time period.  Most people were uneducated…"

Joseph P replied Jun 8, 2012 to JESUS ATTEMPTS TO RECRUIT NEW CONVERTS IN 2012...

9 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Alex Barnham

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service