david perry's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"You might be a Christian if you have to sell your children for medical experiments.…"

david perry replied Oct 3, 2010 to You might be a Christian if...

114 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Bryce Lang

"Saw this all-time favorite looking around on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…"

david perry replied Oct 3, 2010 to Humor. Definitely. Atheist? Frequently. Classic!!!!!! National Lampoon.

17 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by david perry

"It's almost time to start posting some of the South Park xmas stuff. "Christmas Time…"

david perry replied Sep 30, 2010 to Humor. Definitely. Atheist? Frequently. Classic!!!!!! National Lampoon.

17 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by david perry

"Brian did it on purpose to piss Lois off. I have to go look at the Wiki article, but…"

david perry replied Sep 30, 2010 to Humor. Definitely. Atheist? Frequently. Classic!!!!!! National Lampoon.

17 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by david perry

"Ever see Brian Griffin do that?"

david perry replied Sep 29, 2010 to Humor. Definitely. Atheist? Frequently. Classic!!!!!! National Lampoon.

17 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by david perry

"What I read on the website where I downloaded the album is that the radio shows are…"

david perry replied Sep 29, 2010 to Humor. Definitely. Atheist? Frequently. Classic!!!!!! National Lampoon.

17 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by david perry

"If you can watch somebody speaking in tongues without calling an ambulance. If you c…"

david perry replied Sep 28, 2010 to You might be a Christian if...

114 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Bryce Lang

"http://www.theonion.com/articles/pope-vows-to-get-church-pedophilia-down-to-accepta,…"

david perry replied Sep 18, 2010 to The Pope visits Great Britain

4 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by david perry

"I fixed it. My system is giving me the hollywobbles and was making it difficult to m…"

david perry replied Sep 17, 2010 to The Pope visits Great Britain

4 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by david perry

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service