Great website!! Visit it often!
The Riders' Source For Racing News!
Bike racing is just about the most fun thing you can do, and I think reading about bike racing should just as fun as doing it!
That's why I started PezCycling News - to deliver more entertaining and indepth bike racing content than is available elsewhere. We love pro bike racing, and we get the stories and perspectives from inside a race, (okay , sometimes we're beside the race...) and see the sport for the spectacle that it is!
We're riders, and we know what it's like to feel the legs burn and the lungs scream after climbing the Izoard and Alpe d-Huez because we've done it, we can tell you exactly what the cobbles are like at the entrance to Arenberg, or how it hurts to hammer for an hour at 45 kph into a Belgian cross-wind. And we love every minute of it!
Better Content: Better Reading
• Unique perspective from us! - we may not always tell you what you want to hear, but we promise never to be boring.
• Racing, Feature Stories, Interviews, Training Advice, Tech Updates, and more.
• Daily news headlines from across Europe, North America, and the world.
• The Original "Daily Distractions" Podium Girls gallery
• We have a comprehensive "Pro Teams" section, with active links to most professional Div I, II, III, and Women's teams. (If we missed a link to your site - please let us know immediately and we'll fix it!).
Meet The Pez Crew!
• Ale Federico - Italian Bureau • Alastair Hamilton - Spanish Bureau
• Randall Butler - TDF • Charles Manantan - Tech N Spec Editor
• Graham R. Jones - Historian • Stephen Cheung - ToolBox Editor
• Dave Aldersebaes - At Large • Gordon Cameron - UK Bureau
• Jered Gruber - German Haus • James Hewitt - EuroBureau
• Richard Pestes - Publisher