Anyone reading it? What do you think so far? I think that Geoff Johns can write a fucking comic like no other. Granted, this has been a fact for a while, but damn! This is shaping up to be one of the best events in comics to date.

Being a Marvel fanboy at heart, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the day that Johns gets conscripted by Marvel.

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

I love it! Can't wait to get the next issue! I think it's a pretty creative way to get some old (and dead) favorites back for a bit...I really want to see how the different colors of lanterns deal with it...and I think it would be really cool if we could get a white lantern...
I haven't been reading it. I stopped buying individual comics except for particular characters I have an irrational obsession for, e.g. Batwoman.

I'm going to have to wait until the TPB comes out before I read it -- and given DC's awesome rate of TPB publishing I should be reading it by this time next year.

I've heard a lot of good things about it as well as Dark Reign; I hope neither disappoints.
Dark Reign has been pretty good as well. Blackest Night has basically just begun and it's already insane. Killing two major characters in the first issue insane.

The White Lantern thing seems only logical, ya know? We'll see, though. It seems so obvious, that I don't know if Johns will do it.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Luara replied to Ted E Bear's discussion The Freethought Blog. It's become a problem now.
6 minutes ago
Steve Shives posted a video

Book Two, Chapters 20-21 - An Atheist Reads Ray Comfort

The series examining the works of Ray Comfort concludes with reviews of Chapters 20 and 21 of Comfort's book, God Doesn't Believe in Atheists. Don't forget t...
13 minutes ago
Ted E Bear replied to Ted E Bear's discussion The Freethought Blog. It's become a problem now.
42 minutes ago
Luara replied to Ted E Bear's discussion The Freethought Blog. It's become a problem now.
56 minutes ago
Ted E Bear posted a discussion
1 hour ago
booklover commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
5 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on nice girl's blog post Why I am here
5 hours ago
Joan Denoo liked nice girl's blog post Why I am here
5 hours ago
Jason Andrews commented on nice girl's blog post Why I am here
6 hours ago
Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
6 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to k.h. ky's discussion Edward Snowden
7 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service