I've Just Published a New Book, the "Freethought Resource Guide" Which Might be Helpful Here

I am the author of the recently published "Freethought Resource Guide: A Directory of Information, Literature, Art, Organizations, and Internet Sites Related to Secular Humanism, Skepticism, Atheism, and Agnosticism". In the book there is a section devoted film. I just found this discussion group and am going to check out all of your suggestions. Some of my favorites include: "The Invention of Lying" "The Man Who Sued God" "The Turman Show" and nearly everything by Monty Python for comedy. "Atheism: A Rought History of Disbelief" "The Tillman Story" "Thomas Paine: The Most Valuable Englishman Ever" Cosmos" and "Jesus Camp' for a few documentaries. For some good drama check out "Agora" "Creation" "Inherit the Wind" "Ikiru" "Madame Curie" "You Don't Know Jack" and a whole lot more. Thanks for the group.

The book is now available on Amazon in paperback and ebook. I hope it will help educate and empower the freethought community. Please check it out through my website http://freethoughtguide.com.

Praise for "Freethought Resource Guide"

“Mark Vandebrake has created a one of a kind work. This is a book to explore, think about, read pieces here and there, learn new methods and explore ideas. I cannot imagine the effort that went into this project. It is monumental. The "Freethought Resource Guide" is a deep mine in which you will find many gold nuggets. You could spend a lifetime exploring the resources compiled here. The Freethought Movement now has a single source for all things secular.”

-Dr. Darrel W. Ray, author of "Sex and God," and "The God Virus," founder and Chairman of the board for Recovering from Religion

Thanks so much for your time. I hope you don't mind me posting about this.

Take care,

Mark Vandebrake

Views: 82

Replies to This Discussion

Avez-vous traduit votre livre en français? Pensez à la communauté francophile.

Je suis désolé. Je souhaite qu'il y ait eu des traductions. Je n'ai pas l'argent à l'heure actuelle à faire tellement cependant.

Did that translate alright?

I'm sorry. I wish there were translations. I don't have the money at the moment to do so though.

Votre traduction est bonne. Vous réussirez dans votre entreprise.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service