All Discussions Tagged 'movies' (31)

← Back to Atheist Cinema
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Sadist (1963), directed by James Landis

The Sadist (1963), directed by James Landis Three high school teachers, Ed, Doris, and Carl, are driving through rural Southern California…

Started by A Former Member

0 May 27, 2012

The Rocking Horse Winner (1949), Directed by Anthony Pelissier

The Rocking Horse Winner (1949), Directed by Anthony Pelissier The Rocking Horse Winner is an adaptation of the short story by the same t…

0 May 6, 2012

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! (1965), directed by Russ Meyer

Three thrill-seeking go-go dancers—Billie (Lori Williams), Rosie (Haji), and their leader, Varla (Tura Satana)—encounter a young couple…

0 Apr 29, 2012

Pandorum (2009), directed by Christian Alvart

Pandorum (2009), directed by Christian AlvartSomeone brought this up on another site. It looked interesting so I watched it this weekend…

15 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by George

Chained for Life (1951), directed by Harry L. Fraser

Chained for Life is a 1951 exploitation film featuring the famous conjoined ("Siamese") Hilton Twins, Daisy and Violet. It features sever…

0 Jun 16, 2011

Tura Satana, Actress With a Cult Following, Is Dead

Tura Satana, Actress With a Cult Following, Is Dead Tura Satana, an actress whose authoritative presence, exotic looks and buxom frame c…

1 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by TNT666

Macbeth (1948), directed by Orson Welles

Macbeth (1948), directed by Orson WellesThis is a decent production of Macbeth directed by and starring Orson Welles, with Jeannette Nolan…

0 Dec 15, 2010

Les Diaboliques (1955), directed by Henri-Georges Clouzot

An enjoyable mystery movie for its period. I’ve never seen the remake, but I suspect it is not as good, as the plausibility of the plot w…

0 Dec 13, 2010

The Sword of Doom (1966), directed by Kihachi Okamoto

None of the descriptions I can find online say this, but it seems to me that I read in the DVD insert material (last time I saw this),…

2 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by A Former Member

Samurai Spy (1965), directed by Masahiro Shinoda

Samurai Spy (1965), directed by Masahiro ShinodaI love these 1960s samurai films from Japan. If you want to watch this online, you better…

1 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by A Former Member

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Michael Penn commented on Andrew Bradford Hoke's blog post Let's guess what Cardinal Law is doing right now...
45 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Luara's discussion the fragile penis
49 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Eradicating the Faith Virus - A Conversation with Peter Boghossian
51 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joe's discussion Warren city Atheist sues to set up alternative to prayer station at city hall in the group Atheist News
52 minutes ago
Joan Denoo liked Joe's discussion Warren city Atheist sues to set up alternative to prayer station at city hall
54 minutes ago
Joe added 4 discussions to the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
Dan D replied to Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
1 hour ago
Luara posted a discussion
1 hour ago
booklover commented on Richard C Brown's group learnerscoffeeshack
2 hours ago
Steve Shives posted a video

Book Two, Chapters 17-19 - An Atheist Reads Ray Comfort

The series examining the books of Christian apologist Ray Comfort continues with a look at Chapters 17, 18, and 19 of Comfort's book, God Doesn't Believe in ...
2 hours ago
Idaho Spud replied to Joan Denoo's discussion My gravesite inscription
2 hours ago
Richard C Brown commented on Richard C Brown's group learnerscoffeeshack
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service