All Discussions Tagged 'cinema' (67)

← Back to Atheist Cinema
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Marquis (1989), directed by Henri Xhonneux

Marquis (1989), directed by Henri Xhonneux   This is NSFW or for children. Marquis is a strange film, and it is certainly not for everyon…

Started by A Former Member

5 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by TNT666

The Sword of Doom (1966), directed by Kihachi Okamoto

None of the descriptions I can find online say this, but it seems to me that I read in the DVD insert material (last time I saw this),…

2 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by A Former Member

Samurai Spy (1965), directed by Masahiro Shinoda

Samurai Spy (1965), directed by Masahiro ShinodaI love these 1960s samurai films from Japan. If you want to watch this online, you better…

1 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by A Former Member

The Picture of Dorian Gray (1945), directed by Albert Lewin

A nice adaptation of the book. You should read the novel if you have not already.  - DGThe Picture of Dorian Gray (1945), directed by Alb…

0 Nov 13, 2010

Through a Glass Darkly (1961), directed by Ingmar Bergman

Through a Glass Darkly (1961), directed by Ingmar Bergman Through a Glass Darkly is a 1961 Swedish film written and directed by Ingmar Be…

2 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Jaume

Memorable Movie Moments

Are there any movie moments that you have found to be very memorable by virtue of their poignancy, personal relevance, creativity, or even…

7 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by TNT666

The Silence (1963), directed by Ingmar Bergman

Let me say that this trailer does not do the movie justice. It highly sensationalizes the amount of sexuality in the film, and it implies…

1 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Al-KADIM

The Unknown (1927), directed by Tod Browning

The Unknown (1927), directed by Tod BrowningThis version looks like an updated version, with new title cards, music, and sound effects, b…

0 Sep 2, 2010

Watership Down

I read this book in high school, and remembered liking it then. However, I tried reading one of his other books, The Plague Dogs, several y…

0 Aug 27, 2010

Baby Doll (1956), directed by Elia Kazan

Baby Doll (1956), directed by Elia KazanClassic Tennessee Williams! A troubling look at human avarice and desire. - DGFrom Amazon.com:An…

0 Aug 25, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service