Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie!'s Discussions (691)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Loren I to liked Contact, in fact the whole family enjoyed it. Like Dallas I havent…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Mar 15, 2010 to Contact

4 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by TNT666

"Heres what I got; Gore Vidal wrote most of the screen play to Ben Hur. He wrote in a…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Mar 15, 2010 to The Far Country, starring Jimmy Stewart and Walter Brennan

4 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Jason Spicer

""....and I want that coffee ground!" You know Jason that film ( and I agree with yo…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Mar 13, 2010 to The Far Country, starring Jimmy Stewart and Walter Brennan

4 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Jason Spicer

"James I wholeheartedly agree. And I think Jackie Brown (so far) is the one Tarantino…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Mar 13, 2010 to Some Thoughts on Tarantino.

5 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie!

"Come on George why? What about FDTD turned ya off? Have you seen any of his other fi…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Mar 12, 2010 to Some Thoughts on Tarantino.

5 Mar 13, 2010

"Quentin Tarantino... The mention of the name can send the mind reeling. For me it cr…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Mar 12, 2010 to Some Thoughts on Tarantino.

5 Mar 13, 2010

"I am so very happy for Katheryn Bigelow. Not only did i love Hurt Locker, but I kind…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Feb 21, 2010 to Sensible Baftas

8 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by James M. Martin

"Tom I to am a huge fan of Jackie Brown, the most underrated Tarantino film. I still…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Feb 21, 2010 to Crime Films

12 Feb 21, 2010

"its a sub genre."

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Jan 17, 2010 to Crime Films

12 Feb 21, 2010

"i must pick. Please co not mix sci-fi with fantasy. I know Lucas does this with his…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Jan 17, 2010 to Sunshine

6 Jan 17, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service