Philip Jackson Armstrong's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Got out sourced again. Many other difficulties in this past year (best dog died) .…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Aug 15, 2013 to What is different in your life's perspective because of Buddhism.

7 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Philip Jackson Armstrong

"I lost my job, outsourced. Took 3 months to find another. Had to sell the home that…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied May 3, 2012 to What is different in your life's perspective because of Buddhism.

7 Aug 15, 2013

" This is not a surprise and then again it is. I am surprised that almost no one has…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Mar 19, 2012 to What is different in your life's perspective because of Buddhism.

7 Aug 15, 2013

" When you can let go of wanting and desire life is so much better. I'm not perfect,…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Mar 4, 2012 to What is different in your life's perspective because of Buddhism.

7 Aug 15, 2013

"   I think even better advice, don't listen to Buddhists. Listen to Buddha."

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied May 26, 2011 to baby steps

6 May 26, 2011
Reply by Rodney Turner

"Hi Ruth,I don't have any recommendations of where to get specific books, just some c…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied May 14, 2011 to baby steps

6 May 26, 2011
Reply by Rodney Turner

"     I don't practice I guess in the sense that I read about Buddha many years ago a…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Jan 31, 2011 to Just Curious...

13 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Edward Teach

"   I shouldn't comment right now... Friday night... beer... you are asking the same…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Jan 28, 2011 to Just Curious...

13 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Edward Teach

"Ah, someone who can read between the lines and knows or has an idea what I am talkin…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Jan 25, 2011 to What is different in your life's perspective because of Buddhism.

7 Aug 15, 2013

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service