Tags: cat, cat photos, cats, kitteh, kittehs

Views: 415

Replies to This Discussion

The cats that I tend have taught me so much I wrote a book about 'em. The book ain't near as good as the cats are, so here's a few of my friends.

Calvin likes to interfere with the airflow around my ham radio station equipment.This beautiful face hung around last summer & then disappeared. There are at least two other hobo cats with similar markings who stop by for dinner some evenings.Hobbes is Calvin's brother. We raised them bottle & wet wipes from their second day. Their mother, a beautiful grey with a broken tail, died Mothers' Day four years ago come this year. We are all litter mates as far as they are concerned, which is fine with me.

And yes, there are more. I am the cat lady of this little village off the interstate. I've recorded over 70 cats come into my life over the past 40-odd years.

Nils

Lovely fellows!

I think we have a discussion here about books about cats. Would you post your book's title in it?

Yep. In a shameless act of self-promotion, I provide a link to . . ."Rising from Karuk."

https://www.createspace.com/3428119

A friend & I have been going over the text (again, like for the ninety third time) and have already discovered more errors than we did any of the previous reviews. So if you wanna read it, turn off your spell checker & grammar common sense.

Whiskey 

What a sweet cat! So pretty

Handsome animal and a great shot, too!

Beautiful fuzz-buzzer ... sorry for your loss, Sandy.

Winter. Our new guy. Found outside, sick and wet. 

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Barbara Shinton posted a status
"i feel like im coming out of hiding in the closet. i don't have to pretend anymore. I felt so bad because i could not measure up to there lo"
3 minutes ago
Alden Waitt posted a discussion
6 minutes ago
k.h. ky commented on Barbara Shinton's status
14 minutes ago
John Aultman commented on Barbara Shinton's blog post Glad to be here.
23 minutes ago
Pat replied to Sean Green's discussion New to nexus
27 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to k.h. ky's discussion Edward Snowden
32 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Sean Green's discussion New to nexus
35 minutes ago
Barbara Shinton updated their profile
55 minutes ago
"I have been so isolated all my life cause i refuse to believe the lies that were fed to me. I tried to do it there way but it is not real."
57 minutes ago
"just reading what other atheists think calms me down.I think there hope 4 me yet. lol."
59 minutes ago
"thank u all for welcoming me."
1 hour ago
Barbara Shinton posted a blog post
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service