My last kitty used to help me make the beds, by jumping on the fresh fitted sheet before I'd even tucked in its corners. This is my current helper.

Tags: cats and chores

Views: 115

Replies to This Discussion

What a sweet picture of you two!

How cute!

Cute photo Ruth!

I've come to realize I don't know how to make beds or anything else without "help". They don't like the vacuum, but they will chase the mop, cloth, inspect the bathroom during cleaning, etc. Doing anything in a closet is just WONDERFUL!!!!!

I had a cat that helped me to get rid of small gifts that I hated - I really appreciated the people and the way they gave me those things, but I DON'T WANT figurines of animals or tiny glass vases or boxes that have no practical use. I put most of those things on top of the bookcase and when MauMau passed by she threw everything on the floor, and broke most of it. A wonderful, guiltfree solution!

ROFL

I had a lot of cats help me with homework, by sitting on the book.

Nancy Lebovitz of nancybuttons.com has a button with a drawing of a cat sitting on a newspaper as a human is trying to read it, with the caption:

Because cats read with their asses!

btw - a few actual samples of her work:

Buttons: 'Blasphemy is a victimless crime' / 'Books. Cats. Life is good.'

Do they ever!  I don't think the printer would even print without a cat sitting on it.  (Beautiful cat, Ruth.)

Yeah... we did our furry masters friends a great disservice by replacing those most excellent butt-warming devices known as CRT monitors!

And of course both cats lie in the wardrobe on top of the towels when they get the chance: so that I can skip the ironing...

And when they sleep on your bed just before you get in it, it is so warm.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service