Views: 51

Replies to This Discussion

:`(
A stray kitten joins two French hikers on their journey of 15,000km (about 9,320 miles) through 13 countries

Guillaume et Kitty started out as Guillaume et Laetitia, but Laetitia got sick and went home. Kitty didn't join until Louisiana.
Wow, and I thought my cats liked going for walks with me.
The videos are incredibly cute.
We've seen lizards and snakes with two heads? Now a kitten born with two faces.

I'm wondering if kitty was born near the Simpsons' Springfield nuclear plant?
Wow ... wonder if the little guy will survive....
Wonder if they're a true siamese twin; if there really are two individual kitties in there. Because the faces look pretty distinct and like they could function on their own, but judging from the head size I'm guessing most of the brain is shared.
I was wondering pretty much the same thing.
Two faced cat video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zvxZF0dQLs

I think there are a few of these!
This condition is rare, but is becoming documented more often due to the Internet.

Warning: Some of these images may be disturbing. There are photos of different conditions kittens are born with, including two faces.
Bionic British Cat Gets Faux Paws

"Oscar the cat may have lost one of his nine lives, but his new prosthetic paws make him one of the world's few bionic cats.

After losing his two rear paws in a nasty encounter with a combine harvester last October, the black cat with green eyes was outfitted with metallic pegs that link the ankles to new prosthetic feet and mimic the way deer antlers grow through skin. Oscar is now back on his feet and hopping over hurdles like tissue paper rolls."

More.
"We can rebuild him gentlemen. Faster. Stronger..."

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service