Plinius's Discussions (858)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Never found this one in lists, so I'll mention it here: the house plant variety of A…"

Plinius replied Nov 16 to Sugarless gum kills pets

4 Nov 16
Reply by Plinius

"And be very careful with house plants!"

Plinius replied Nov 12 to Sugarless gum kills pets

4 Nov 16
Reply by Plinius

"Lovely cats, Loren, and I love the way you write about them!"

Plinius replied Sep 10 to My Wonderful Morris-Kitty

25 Sep 10
Reply by Loren Miller

"Used the tekst for two classes of English this morning: they loved it! The beginners…"

Plinius replied Apr 22 to London Cat

8 Apr 22
Reply by Patricia

"Used the tekst for two classes of English this morning: they loved it! The beginners…"

Plinius replied Apr 22 to London Cat

8 Apr 22
Reply by Patricia

"I love that story! Will use it for a class of English; plenty of catlovers there!"

Plinius replied Apr 19 to London Cat

8 Apr 22
Reply by Patricia

"A wonderful story, Joan, and a very special cat!"

Plinius replied Mar 1 to Calli May 16th 2003 - Feb 9th 2011

5 Mar 3
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"And of course both cats lie in the wardrobe on top of the towels when they get the c…"

Plinius replied Feb 17, 2013 to Does your cat "help" with chores?

11 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"A beauty! but then, I've never seen an ugly cat. Try to find out what sort of cat Ri…"

Plinius replied Feb 7, 2013 to Incessantly Meowing

12 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Plinius

"I did teacher training college with at least one cat on top of my books..."

Plinius replied Feb 6, 2013 to Cute kitties improve cognitive performance

3 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
30 seconds ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
5 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
8 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
27 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
59 minutes ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service