Nature Advocate's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh? Didn't I post this information here already? Silly me, I could have sworn I alre…"

Nature Advocate replied Mar 13, 2013 to Junk Science re: Feral Cats Supposedly Killing Billions of Birds

14 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Nature Advocate

"But, but, but .... I like Black Mambas and Funnel-Web Spiders for pets! I get to let…"

Nature Advocate replied Mar 5, 2013 to Junk Science re: Feral Cats Supposedly Killing Billions of Birds

14 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Nature Advocate

"There is absolutely no excuse at all for a group of people that are destroying all o…"

Nature Advocate replied Mar 5, 2013 to Junk Science re: Feral Cats Supposedly Killing Billions of Birds

14 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Nature Advocate

"There is no need to pass special laws in any state, this is why they don't bother to…"

Nature Advocate replied Mar 4, 2013 to Junk Science re: Feral Cats Supposedly Killing Billions of Birds

14 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Nature Advocate

"Here's another fun aspect of TNR that TNR LIARS never bother to tell anyone, except…"

Nature Advocate replied Mar 4, 2013 to Junk Science re: Feral Cats Supposedly Killing Billions of Birds

14 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Nature Advocate

"Be cautious about using any cats taken from outdoors for adoption or you could be he…"

14 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Nature Advocate

"Licensing and laws do nothing to curb the problem. If cats are required to be licens…"

14 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Nature Advocate

"Here's how these ignorant, self-serving, and uneducated TNR-advocates are destroying…"

14 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Nature Advocate

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service