sk8eycat's Discussions (1,307)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Poinsettias, azaleas, any type of lily or bulbs (daffodils, narcissus...can kill peo…"

sk8eycat replied Nov 15 to Sugarless gum kills pets

4 Nov 16
Reply by Plinius

"Not ALL avocados are toxic to pets, and not all parts of the avocado seed pod (fruit…"

sk8eycat replied Nov 15 to Sugarless gum kills pets

4 Nov 16
Reply by Plinius

"Yeah, I read about that cat some time ago.  Unless there's more than one kitteh in t…"

sk8eycat replied Apr 18 to London Cat

8 Apr 22
Reply by Patricia

"Oh, Patricia!  I love that photo; wish I could enlarge it....not only dressed, but i…"

sk8eycat replied Jan 27 to Presenting 'Rich Cats Of Instagram,' Or The Most Spoiled Felines You've Ever Seen (PHOTOS)

9 Jan 31
Reply by Steph S.

"Well, I must admit that I know of a few cats (strangely enough, several were Siamese…"

sk8eycat replied Jan 27 to Presenting 'Rich Cats Of Instagram,' Or The Most Spoiled Felines You've Ever Seen (PHOTOS)

9 Jan 31
Reply by Steph S.

"Well, I wouldn't put heavy jewelry on a cat...it's sort of like gildding a lily...th…"

sk8eycat replied Jan 26 to Presenting 'Rich Cats Of Instagram,' Or The Most Spoiled Felines You've Ever Seen (PHOTOS)

9 Jan 31
Reply by Steph S.

"Ye"

sk8eycat replied Mar 5, 2013 to Junk Science re: Feral Cats Supposedly Killing Billions of Birds

14 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Nature Advocate

"Well, ex-cuuuuuuuse ME!"

sk8eycat replied Mar 4, 2013 to Junk Science re: Feral Cats Supposedly Killing Billions of Birds

14 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Nature Advocate

"Oh, that hurts SO much!  Been there, done that so many times, and it always hurts. …"

sk8eycat replied Oct 22, 2012 to The Passing of Odie

19 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"My pleasure! I actually finished the Calendar on time, Lori liked it, and now I'm tr…"

sk8eycat replied Jun 23, 2012 to Friday, June 22 - Take Your DOG to Work Day, from the CAT's Point of View

7 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service