James M. Martin's Discussions (3,235)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"But look at the date of the treatise quoted. Lgbtq people have a right to say "We've…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 21 to What I Learned in My Law School Seminar on Jurisprudence

3 Oct 21
Reply by James M. Martin

"What?! You're calling J.C. the Nazz now? The routine is hysterically funny, like mos…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 19 to How to Have Your Fake and Beat it, Too: Atheists Refused Right to Give Invocation

7 Sep 19
Reply by sk8eycat

"I loved the late "hip" comedian Lord (Richard) Buckley, who inspired everyone from J…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 19 to How to Have Your Fake and Beat it, Too: Atheists Refused Right to Give Invocation

7 Sep 19
Reply by sk8eycat

"Staying in hotels? Really? Have you ever seen those TV news magazines where they use…"

7 Sep 19
Reply by sk8eycat

"The interesting part is that a recent study showed that Christians are big liars whe…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 2, 2013 to An Eye for an Eye and the Infallible Word of God

4 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"If you have enough money you can hire a statistician to come to court and testify th…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 1, 2013 to Divorce and Religion

1 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Mass murder of all lawyers in 1965?  Well, I am certainly glad that dystopian event…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 21, 2012 to Rev. George Zimmerman Explains It All For Us

28 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"What is Beaulahland, Beulah Bondi's plantation?"

James M. Martin replied Jul 21, 2012 to Rev. George Zimmerman Explains It All For Us

28 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Wait a minute, that is what George does with his lovely wife, not to Trayvon, who di…"

28 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Sheesh!  You live in Palestine, Texas and I in Corpus Christi.  We should lobby our…"

28 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service