James M. Martin's Discussions (2,965)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"The interesting part is that a recent study showed that Christians are big liars whe…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 2, 2013 to An Eye for an Eye and the Infallible Word of God

4 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"If you have enough money you can hire a statistician to come to court and testify th…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 1, 2013 to Divorce and Religion

1 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Mass murder of all lawyers in 1965?  Well, I am certainly glad that dystopian event…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 21, 2012 to Rev. George Zimmerman Explains It All For Us

28 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"What is Beaulahland, Beulah Bondi's plantation?"

James M. Martin replied Jul 21, 2012 to Rev. George Zimmerman Explains It All For Us

28 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Wait a minute, that is what George does with his lovely wife, not to Trayvon, who di…"

28 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Sheesh!  You live in Palestine, Texas and I in Corpus Christi.  We should lobby our…"

28 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"We actually had a case in Texas where a jury foreperson read a passage from the N.T.…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 20, 2012 to Rev. George Zimmerman Explains It All For Us

28 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Now, I am reminded of the Bob Dylan song, I think it's "The Masters of War," where h…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 20, 2012 to Rev. George Zimmerman Explains It All For Us

28 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"You said it! "

James M. Martin replied Jul 4, 2012 to Platform of GOP in Texas: Take "Critical Thinking" Out of Educational Curriculum

7 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Thanks, Steph and Teach.  I don't think anything has annoyed me or roused my indigna…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 4, 2012 to Platform of GOP in Texas: Take "Critical Thinking" Out of Educational Curriculum

7 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service