Loren Miller's Discussions (7,571)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm no lawyer, but anyone who wants to use the bible to substantiate their position…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 2, 2013 to An Eye for an Eye and the Infallible Word of God

4 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"I guess the part of me that has no sense of humor automatically called bullshit befo…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 25, 2012 to Mississippi Law forbids talking about memes and DNA to minors

3 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Some bright boy probably took Bill the Bard's suggestion a bit too much to heart.  B…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 22, 2012 to Rev. George Zimmerman Explains It All For Us

28 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"It's an invention of Robert Heinlein, from his novel, The Number of the Beast.  It i…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 21, 2012 to Rev. George Zimmerman Explains It All For Us

28 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Beulahland, eh?  They take the whole "eye for an eye" trip rather to it's logical [!…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 21, 2012 to Rev. George Zimmerman Explains It All For Us

28 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"How about: "Hear, hear!" or "Seconded!""

Loren Miller replied Jul 20, 2012 to Rev. George Zimmerman Explains It All For Us

28 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"And the second they mention "god's plan," any chance for credibility they might have…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 20, 2012 to Rev. George Zimmerman Explains It All For Us

28 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"How much more blatant can they get?  The theists-in-charge don't want their sheep to…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 4, 2012 to Platform of GOP in Texas: Take "Critical Thinking" Out of Educational Curriculum

7 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service