Jezzy's Discussions (672)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Well you're talking about a guy with a thing for quadruple amputees, so it's already…"

Jezzy replied Dec 5, 2010 to Pros and Cons of Asexuality

28 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"That is brilliant!! What if he asks where the bottom half was discarded? Even if it…"

Jezzy replied Dec 5, 2010 to Pros and Cons of Asexuality

28 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"Those are generally the most perverted of all. But if that's the case I start a viol…"

Jezzy replied Dec 4, 2010 to Pros and Cons of Asexuality

28 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"They truly are, aren't they? If you're not interested, they try harder. If you try…"

28 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"A good excuse for not having sex, or for getting weird stalker guys off your case?"

28 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"I was giving a speech on decriminalizing prostitution for a class, and I was perusin…"

28 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"Exactly what do you mean no boobies?! Lol jk. This is awkward now. :P"

28 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"I have kind of a similar problem... I love to joke and flirt, but I don't really hav…"

Jezzy replied Dec 2, 2010 to Odd Middle Ground

2 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Jezzy

"Wow. We're like twins. Only mine is with men. Particularly the ones I grew up with."

Jezzy replied Oct 17, 2010 to How are YOU using your asexuality?

13 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Jezzy

"Your friends are weird. :P Just sayin."

Jezzy replied Oct 17, 2010 to Sexuality as a Social Status

22 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by T Rose

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

John Jubinsky posted photos
5 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
20 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
3 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
4 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
4 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
4 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
5 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
5 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
5 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
5 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
5 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
5 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service