All Discussions Tagged 'love' (34)

← Back to ARS POETICA
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What lips my lips have kissed (Sonnet XLIII), by Edna St. Vincent Millay

What lips my lips have kissed (Sonnet XLIII)What lips my lips have kissed, and where, and why,I have forgotten, and what arms have lainUnde…

Started by A Former Member

0 Sep 15, 2011

I Do Not Love Thee, by Caroline Elizabeth Sarah Norton

I Do Not Love Thee I DO not love thee!--no! I do not love thee! And yet when thou art absent I am sad; And envy even the bright blue s…

1 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Ian Mason

Sweetest Love, I Do Not Go, by John Donne

Sweetest Love, I Do Not GoSweetest love, I do not go, For weariness of thee, Nor in hope the world can show A fitter love for me; But sinc…

3 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by A Former Member

Love and Sleep, by Algernon Charles Swinburne

Love and Sleep   Lying asleep between the strokes of night I saw my love lean over my sad bed, Pale as the duskiest lily's leaf or head, S…

0 Sep 9, 2011

I Have Lived and I Have Loved, by Charles Mackay

I Have Lived and I Have Loved I have lived and I have loved; I have waked and I have slept; I have sung and I have danced; I have smile…

4 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by A Former Member

The Time I've Lost in Wooing, by Thomas Moore

The Time I've lost in Wooing   The time I've lost in wooing, In watching and pursuing The light that lies In woman's eyes, Has been my h…

3 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Ian Mason

Satia te Sanguine, by Algernon Charles Swinburne

Satia te Sanguine (Satisfy Thyself with Blood) IF YOU loved me ever so little, I could bear the bonds that gall, I could dream the bonds we…

2 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by A Former Member

Endymion, by Oscar Wilde

EndymionThe apple trees are hung with gold,And birds are loud in Arcady,The sheep lie bleating in the fold,The wild goat runs across th…

0 Sep 4, 2011

Serenade, by Oscar Wilde

SerenadeThe western wind is blowing fair Across the dark AEgean sea, And at the secret marble stair My Tyrian galley waits for thee. Come d…

0 Sep 4, 2011

I Can't Love You Forever

I can feel the hurtling velocities of Earth around the sun crawling with atrocities and on its axis spun. I can hear a cataclysmic crash…

Started by Kylyssa Shay

3 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Simon Miller

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service