Atheist Exile's Discussions (582)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Galway Kinnell is one of my favorite poets. I've posted another of his poems elsewhe…"

Atheist Exile replied Oct 12, 2009 to Oops wrong button- trying again with a request and new poem.

8 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Atheist Exile

"Hi Marit, It takes a poet to translate a poem. Nice."

Atheist Exile replied Oct 4, 2009 to What is your favorite stanza or quote from a poem?

22 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Shirley A. Rickett

"Hey Dallas, A sensual stanza . . . reminds me of the Eucharist and transubstantiati…"

Atheist Exile replied Oct 4, 2009 to What is your favorite stanza or quote from a poem?

22 Oct 13, 2012

"My favorite stanza from this poem by Galway Kinnell, is the last one. First Song T…"

22 Oct 13, 2012

"I have 2 favorite poems that have always stuck in my mind for some reason. I'll post…"

22 Oct 13, 2012

"Hi Dallas, I have studied poetry quite a bit, for a dabbler :-). I love poetry, eve…"

Atheist Exile replied Oct 3, 2009 to The Gard'ner of Death

7 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"Hi DG. They're dead. They don't "long" or "yearn" any more. Their longing rests: on…"

Atheist Exile replied Oct 3, 2009 to The Gard'ner of Death

7 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"Hi Ian, The third verse touches upon the resurrection and ascension of Jesus and th…"

Atheist Exile replied Sep 29, 2009 to The Gard'ner of Death

7 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service