Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (5,443)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you mean "those of us who are single due to our rejection of faith", john. …"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Aug 8, 2013 to Need for each other

1 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I prefer water too. "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 20, 2013 to Sugar Overload contributes to heart failure

3 Jun 20, 2013

"There's a backdoor move to cut social security, message from Senator Bernie Sanders: "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Mar 25, 2013 to Wealthy CEOs trying to gut social security

3 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Natalie A Sera

"New research shows that the ECGC in green tea prevents metal-associated amyloid from…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Mar 6, 2013 to Green tea and red wine extracts interrupt Alzheimer's

4 Mar 6, 2013

"Yeah, when I read this I was relieved that I drink lots of green tea and take resver…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 9, 2013 to Green tea and red wine extracts interrupt Alzheimer's

4 Mar 6, 2013

"Seniors with flu - go to doctor immediately! Flu bug hits U.S. seniors in half of al…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 20, 2013 to Flu targets seniors in 2013

1 Jan 20, 2013

"Vitamin C and Beta-Carotene Might Protect Against Dementia On the subject of diet an…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 11, 2012 to Cocoa falvanols help mild cognitive impairment in elderly

2 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Lillie

"Caffeine also helps elderly muscles exert more force, though not as much as it helps…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 30, 2012 to Caffeine can prevent memory loss

2 Jun 30, 2012

"There's good news and bad news on Alzheimer's. The bad news is that a form of "beta-…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 3, 2012 to Alzheimer's research breakthrough

6 May 3, 2012

"Preventing Dementia: Trajectory of Cognitive Decline Can Be Altered in Seniors at Ri…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 25, 2012 to Alzheimer's research breakthrough

6 May 3, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service