Atheist Nexus Logo

Loren Miller's Discussions (8,167)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"If we’re to grow up as a species, we need to address the systems that infantilize us…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 27 to Religion Determines Mental Age

2 Jan 27
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Also ask them if they knew the founder of the Mormon church was a convicted con man!"

Loren Miller replied Oct 13, 2014 to Any Mormon Apostates Out There?

6 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I'd be careful about that.  Francis Collins, one of the leaders in the Human Genome…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 20, 2013 to Only Atheists Possess Credibility As Scientists

25 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Brian Edward Croner

"The only harm (if you can call it that) that words do is in that they are heard ...…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 17, 2013 to Apostasy and Blasphemy is my right....and not a crime!

3 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"Don, it could have been anything: a photo, a video, or a comment on a blog.  If the…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 30, 2012 to Muslim overreaction - act 2

12 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"How long do governments let this go on before they finally recognize the foolishness…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 30, 2012 to Muslim overreaction - act 2

12 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Honestly, I'm not surprised. Go insult something islamic and watch the fur fly, the…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 14, 2012 to Right wing Christian behind anti-Islam film

11 Nov 9, 2012

"Honestly, I couldn't care whether the film was real or faked.  The reaction from the…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 13, 2012 to There may actually be no anti-Islam film | Christian Science Monitor

7 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by VikingDon

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service