If you could live in the universe portrayed by animation, which world would you want to be in?

Bleach world would be scary at times but since there is a soul society and an afterlife, I could see myself going there.

Views: 76

Replies to This Discussion

fullmetal alchemist, i always wanted to do alchemy
Hmm..decisions decisions...the fullmetal alchemist world would be nice...but so would last exile (not sure which race I'd want to be though, lol), of course, having just finished gurren lagann...maybe that one...unless I could combine the benefits of all 3 >_>
Are we just living in the world as us?  Or do we get to be one of the privileged characters?  I've always liked the thought of living in the Rurouni Kenshin world, but we can't all be Battousai.  I don't know if it would be as appealing as a regular person.  I mean, I don't really want to work a job, but I don't want to steal either, and I'm definitely not going to just walk around starving all the time wondering how I'll find my next meal.  I guess I wouldn't mind being a teacher, if it paid well enough for me to support myself and dependents.  Come to think of it, how do the antagonists pay for all their meals?

Pretty much any harem anime with me as the protagonist.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service