Fullmetal Alchemist has started again and I am watching that now. I was watching Naruto and Bleach but I am about a month or so behind on them.

What are you watching right now?

Views: 497

Replies to This Discussion

Mawaru Penguindrum is by far my favorite anime this summer season. Starting now I will only watch anime on Saturdays/Sabbathdays as I am finally starting to 'get a life' I'll have to be more specific in what I actually want to follow, because I can't do everything I want to, there simply isn't enough time, so I have to prioritize.
I am working through Dance in the Vampire Bund. I love it! Along with that I've been watching Yami no Matseui(ducks)
If you like Yami, have you seen/read Uraboku?
Dantalian no Shoka is what I'm currently following (along with the other 200+ things in various queues!). If you like your anime with lots of supernatural goings-on and books (always books!) this is a good one.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/the-mystic-archives-of-dantalian
Wow they made more fullmetal alchemist? not just brother hood part 2?
There are two series for FMA and two movies.

The longer series (Fullmetal Alchemist) has 51 Episodes and wraps up with the movie Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shambala, which shows how things occurred after the series ended.

There's a second movie that came out in the summer, Sacred Star of Milos, that I haven't gotten around to seeing yet. I'm not sure which of the series it's attached to.

Then there's Brotherhood, which sticks a bit more closely to the manga, but which only has 13 episodes.
I just love Ranma 1/2 one of my favorites. Inu Yasha is really good too.
Takahashi fan? Have you checked out Maison Ikkoku? It's not the same demographic as Ranma and Inu Yasha, but it's a very good manga/anime.
Yes I am a fan of Takahashi. I collect as much as I can of hers. Yes actually I have read and watched Maison Ikkoku and I like it as well.
There's so many favorites I could list. I thought I'd keep my list small to start. :)
Haha, so true. If I sat down to list all the stuff I really love, I'd be at it for a long time. I guess I'm just a little obsessed.
It's good to be passionate about something!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service