if you could combine any anime world to make one awesomenessed trick out world which ones would you put together? id go with a naruto/bleach/one piece kinda world itd be kick ass

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

I thought it would be cool if Tekhnolyze happened on the same world as Ergo Proxy, just earlier in their history.

Witch Hunter Robin and Hellsing would make a pretty awesome mash-up, too.
Kure-nai, Minami-ke, Kaiji, School Rumble, Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, Detective Conan, Strawberry Panic, kuragehime, soredemo-machi-wa-mawatteiru, Aoi Hana, Hyakko, Kanamemo, Sasameki Koto, Strawberry Marshmallow, Saki, Candy☆Boy, Shinryaku! Ika Musume, Hidamari Sketch... all together would make one amusing show

And if you want some more fantasy/science-fiction elements add these into the mix: Haruhi Suzumiya, Bleach, Kannazuki No Miko, Blue Drop, El Cazador de la Bruja, Kashimashi, Kuttsukiboshi, Touka Gettan, Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito, Simoun, xxxHOLiC, Tsubasa Chronicle, Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, Fullmetal Alchemist, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, Black★Rock Shooter, El hazard, Fate/stay night... all these shows involve inter-dimensional travel so fun fun - kind of like Mario party but with Anime characters instead ^^

Yosuga no Sora, Nurarihyon no Mago, my-little-sister-cant-be-this-cute,
Otome Wa Boku Ni Koishiteru, Gintama, To LOVE-Ru, To Aru Majutsu No Index, Shijou Saikyou No Deshi Kenichi, MM!, Kaibutsu Oujo, Himawari!, Kami Nomi Zo Shiru Sekai, Shinrei Tantei Yakum, Kodomo No Jikan, Toradora!, GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class

Yeah it would be really neat to see how all the different characters and worlds would react to each other - emphasis CULTURE SHOCK ^^.
Can't forget Natsume Yuujinchou or Sora no Otoshimono!
And there is Monster, Hunter X Hunter, Naruto, Fairytale....

Combine them all! Actually maybe what would be better is two create two worlds of worlds. So combine all the anime that contain supernatural, soft sci-fi, or fantasy elements - while anime that are set in the 'real world' should be combined together.

Real Drive, Mushishi... you know what I've watched so much anime that I can't possibly remember all the good ones in a day... it would take like a week...

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service