All Discussions Tagged 'alabama' (9)

← Back to Alabama Atheists
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SW Alabama Secularists - New Meetup group starting in Escambia County

I'm attempting to start a Meetup group for non-theists but those strongly interested in separation of church and state issues are welcome a…

Started by Vince Lauria

0 Jun 13, 2011

Eastern Shore (Daphne, Spanish Fort, Fairhope) or Central Baldwin area

I'm interested in meeting up with "folks" in the Central Baldwin (Silverhill, Loxley, Robertsdale, Summerdale, Elsanor) or Eastern Shore (D…

Started by The Big Blue Frog

3 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by The Big Blue Frog

Alabama State Director for American Atheists

Hello my fellow Alabama Atheists! I wanted to introduce myself to everyone (several of you already know me). My name is Blair Scott and I…

Started by Blair Scott

1 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by The Big Blue Frog

Atheist group started at Auburn

Article:  Atheists, agnostics unite in disbelief  (The Auburn Plainsman)Here is the AAA: Auburn Atheists and Agnostics on Facebook

Started by Micah

4 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Micah

Online Alabama Atheist Groups?

I am looking for the online Alabama Atheists and Freethought Groups. Specifically, I am looking for ones that seemingly only have an online…

Started by Micah

2 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Linda Turnipseed

New group in Dothan and Ltte: Evolution debunked?

This is a recent letter to the editor published in the Dothan Eagle: Letters to the Editor Published: January 6, 2009 Grade school textbo…

Started by Micah

2 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Micah

Two New Groups in Alabama

I am pleased and excited to announce that as of this week there are two new atheist/agnostic/freethinker groups in Alabama. Montgomery Are…

Started by Micah

1 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by George S.

Tuscaloosa-West Alabama Freethinkers

I want to announce a new group in Tuscaloosa called Tuscaloosa-West Alabama Freethinkers. If you live near there, please join. Please men…

Started by Micah

0 Jan 2, 2009

Creating a Montgomery Group

I would like to announce that I would like to help create a atheism/freethought/skepticism group in Montgomery. I am looking for volunteers…

Started by Micah

37 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Micah

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service