Tired of what you currently listen to and want to hear something fresh and new? Here you can recommend others and get recommendations yourself about whatever style you would prefer, heard or unheard!

Views: 15

Replies to This Discussion

I made this thread so we can move the Nightwish recommendation here.
Epica -> Kamelot

lol Couldn't resist.
Kamelot - Imba? naa, I would say, Kamelot - Dark Tranquillity

Now, that's genre crossing :) Not sure much about remdining me of them, but more that I have seen both bands live shortly after each other and both shows were amazing too.
Rhapsody of Fire --> Manowar --> Ross The Boss

who just came out w/a brand new album that rocks (and did I mention I do his web site?)
HOTTTTTTT!!!!
I just discovered Church of Misery, a Japanese band. Good for fans of stoner doom in the Sabbath/Down/Eyehategod vein. Plus, most of their songs are about serial killers.
I know what I would'nt recommend, The new Manson album. I am just not feeling this one. Since when did they go all "arty"? I was hoping for a return to Antichrist Superstar and got a reapeat of Heart Shaped Glasses.
Hey all, i posted this in the introduction page but i'll do it again here to make it easier. This is a short list of bands I listen to, I'm a fan of all types of metal so any recommendations are welcome and I will reply saying if I have heard the band or not. Thanks!

Arch Enemy, Angel Corpse, At The Gates, Behemoth, Belphegor, Bloodbath, Cannibal Corpse, Children of Bodom, Crpytopsy, Dimmu Borgir, Deicide, Dismember, Entombed, Gorgoroth, Ghoul, Hypocrisy, Immortal, Kreator, Krisiun, Lamb of God, Moonspell, Morbid Angel, Necrophobic, Necrophagist, Obituary, Pantera, Pestilence, Regurgitate, Repulsion, Slayer, Sepultura, Six Feet Under, Usurper, Vader, Vomitory.
Does Vader count? I've always thought of them as the Death Metal version of Slayer.

How about the NEW Magrudergrind, Devourment, Napalm Death, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Viraemia, Origin, Insidious Decrepancy, Kill the Client, Waco Jesus, Ulcerate, Starring Janet Leigh, Parlamentarisk Sodomi, Mumakil, Ingested, Infernal Stronghold, Hiroshima Will Burn, General Surgery, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Disfiguring the Goddess, Coalesce, Chon, The Boy Will Drown, Awaiting the Autopsy, Abacinate, Slaughterbox, etc...
I've only heard of Napalm Death (of course), Origin, and General Surgery 0_0 I seem sadly lacking at the moment... Will return later more educated.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service