John Bunyan's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"If the Chief Paedo in Place gets his state visit, maybe we can ask for an explanatio…"

John Bunyan replied Mar 10, 2010 to British Government Prepares to Subsidise the Pope's Visit

4 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by sinisterpictures

"I dont know about your point about NuLab's policies creating a more equal society -…"

John Bunyan replied Feb 4, 2010 to Tories to promote more 'faith' schools.

11 May 9, 2011
Reply by lt_zippy2

"I cant believe it really, I have been ranting about the Labour party even since they…"

John Bunyan replied Feb 3, 2010 to Tories to promote more 'faith' schools.

11 May 9, 2011
Reply by lt_zippy2

"Personally, I found the BBC's reasons for his appearance on QT as suspect and more t…"

John Bunyan replied Nov 20, 2009 to Was the BBC right to invite the BNP onto Question Time?

9 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by sinisterpictures

"I have just watched the You Tube presentation of "Fitna" and can understand why Musl…"

John Bunyan replied Mar 16, 2009 to Dark times for freedom of speech in the UK?

7 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Enlightened Observer

"On the issue of forms, for 'Religious Denomination", I always put "none". I always h…"

John Bunyan replied Nov 23, 2008 to Are we really such a minority?

7 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by John Bunyan

"Hm, as a fairly hard line atheist myself, how about a clear commitment to non-religi…"

John Bunyan replied Nov 10, 2008 to Should we support this new Accord which includes faith groups and rationalists?

10 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by Enlightened Observer

"Cant agree more - and not just religion, our children are taught, or rather, allowed…"

John Bunyan replied Oct 31, 2008 to BELIEF IS NO LONGER BENIGN: ITS PERNICIOUSNESS MUST BE NEUTRALISED

4 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by John Bunyan

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service