Dr. Terence Meaden's Discussions (1,001)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"A timely"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 25, 2012 to In small change this week I acquired a Charles Darwin £2 coin

5 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"Yes, it would be worthwhile requesting £2 coins as change at every opportunity."

Dr. Terence Meaden replied May 9, 2011 to In small change this week I acquired a Charles Darwin £2 coin

5 Dec 25, 2012

"Yes that will help. Of course, what we need are more freethinking teachers. Many of…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Aug 29, 2010 to 150 years ago: The first public debate on evolution by natural selection

4 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Daniel

"Today is the day! It is exactly the 150th anniversary of that great debate on the e…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jun 30, 2010 to 150 years ago: The first public debate on evolution by natural selection

4 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Daniel

"This is good news---putting our preferred option "No religion" first. Might this mea…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Apr 21, 2010 to Don't Believe It? Don't Tick It!

7 Apr 21, 2010

"zippy2: "Also...what are your plans this coming Census? What have you put previously…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Apr 12, 2010 to Don't Believe It? Don't Tick It!

7 Apr 21, 2010

"Quite so, Sinister. And when I find myself asked to swear an oath at the solicitor'…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Apr 12, 2010 to Don't Believe It? Don't Tick It!

7 Apr 21, 2010

"Oh, that's really very apt."

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Feb 6, 2010 to British Government Prepares to Subsidise the Pope's Visit

4 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by sinisterpictures

"In practical terms nobody is successfully standing up to the frightening Muslim mena…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 9, 2010 to Damian Thompson suggests "Western civilisation can be secured only by an alliance between Christians and secularists"

2 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Enlightened Observer

"The shiny globular items on the Newtontree also signify the primary elements of the…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 20, 2009 to A HEARTY WISH TO ALL OF YOU FOR A MERRY NEWTONDAY

4 Dec 20, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service