Enlightened Observer's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"And despite Gove being very church of Scotland - in fact he considered joining them…"

Enlightened Observer replied Jun 3, 2011 to British state schools and academies banned from teaching creationism

4 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by The Doubter

"Thanks for pointing this out. I rarely look that closely but I shall look out for on…"

Enlightened Observer replied May 8, 2011 to In small change this week I acquired a Charles Darwin £2 coin

5 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"I am amazed that by now everyone does not know that a large number of religious idio…"

Enlightened Observer replied Apr 18, 2011 to Tories to promote more 'faith' schools.

11 May 9, 2011
Reply by lt_zippy2

"We also need to persuade people that our representation in the political arena is a…"

Enlightened Observer replied Mar 20, 2010 to Don't Believe It? Don't Tick It!

7 Apr 21, 2010

"No. Never heard of it until someone wanted to close it."

Enlightened Observer replied Mar 12, 2010 to Any fans of BBC 6Music here?

1 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Enlightened Observer

"We are actually going in reverse judging by the report below. http://www.secularism…"

Enlightened Observer replied Jan 11, 2010 to Damian Thompson suggests "Western civilisation can be secured only by an alliance between Christians and secularists"

2 Jan 11, 2010

"No. I have been a visitor to several mental wards and they all think the others are…"

Enlightened Observer replied Dec 26, 2009 to pope downed in popeland!

2 Dec 26, 2009

"And, of course, we spend lots of cash because Newton was master of the Royal Mint.…"

Enlightened Observer replied Dec 20, 2009 to A HEARTY WISH TO ALL OF YOU FOR A MERRY NEWTONDAY

4 Dec 20, 2009

"My family always celebrates Newton-day. We have dangly round things on a tree repres…"

Enlightened Observer replied Dec 20, 2009 to A HEARTY WISH TO ALL OF YOU FOR A MERRY NEWTONDAY

4 Dec 20, 2009

"Absolutely, but I am looking for a short descriptor, acceptable to the group, that w…"

Enlightened Observer replied Nov 1, 2009 to Broadening our Group's Aims......

2 Nov 1, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service