Mark Johnston's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I fell out of a fairly technical faith. We felt like there was a formula for salvati…"

Mark Johnston replied Mar 22, 2009 to How to keep an interfaith relationship strong?

8 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Kyrie Smith

"The last time I went to church was when my kids were baptized. Oh, so many years ago."

Mark Johnston replied Feb 20, 2009 to Religious Services

6 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Kyrie Smith

"Our discussions about religion are always civil but we never try to get to the botto…"

Mark Johnston replied Feb 2, 2009 to Do you discuss religion?

10 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Kyrie Smith

"Ow! Anything but an ATHEIST. You got your work cut out for you, B. You've gotta show…"

Mark Johnston replied Jan 22, 2009 to What religion is your partner?

28 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Kyrie Smith

"You absolutely did. And, to my embarrassment, I see that I neglected to smile in my…"

Mark Johnston replied Jan 10, 2009 to Bad Experiences?

13 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Before I left Houston, about 17 years ago, I visited a UU church and enjoyed it. I w…"

Mark Johnston replied Jan 10, 2009 to What do you think your believing partner is worrying about?

10 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Dude....smile when you say that! My wife is So. Baptist. She goes to a So.Baptist ch…"

Mark Johnston replied Jan 9, 2009 to Bad Experiences?

13 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"That's hilarious that you're the only one who likes to go to church - - but don't te…"

Mark Johnston replied Jan 9, 2009 to What do you think your believing partner is worrying about?

10 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"I'm glad you're rootin' for me, swgafire. But it wasn't exactly guilt, at least it d…"

Mark Johnston replied Jan 4, 2009 to Having kids with theists

7 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Byron

"The accusation that we "turned away from god" does get emotional. I don't think I've…"

Mark Johnston replied Jan 4, 2009 to Bad Experiences?

13 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Sentient Biped replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
10 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
15 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
31 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
35 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
39 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
41 minutes ago
James M. Martin posted a discussion
42 minutes ago
45 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
50 minutes ago
51 minutes ago
53 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
55 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service