Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie!'s Discussions (691)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"to rue Mary!! Dre is also very correct that evolution is NOT a religion. but the per…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Sep 11, 2009 to High school marching band can’t wear evolutionary T-shirts

9 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Jared Lardo

"Yes what I heard about this camp has nothing to do with proselytizing. Teaching scie…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Jul 3, 2009 to Are Atheist Camps Targeting Children?

9 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie!

"I guess I'll be number three to say , yes, it is a big deal here in the states. When…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Jun 29, 2009 to Possibly controversial

15 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Diana Graves

"I hope to buy a copy of your book very soon brother. It's nice to meet a fellow ICP,…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Jun 27, 2009 to Come See God's Endless Love! It'll tug on your heart strings!

4 Jun 27, 2009

"Can you post a link to " Obituary - Evolution 1859-2009. It would be interesting to…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Jun 27, 2009 to The Death of Evolution? LMAO!!! (creationist crap)

7 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by willybilly30

"Thank you for posting this piece of propaganda Felix. Regime change in Iran would be…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Jun 27, 2009 to Iranians are Encouraged to Snitch/Spies on Their Family

5 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ

"Their free speech rights are protected, and there is an organization of bikers who p…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Jun 26, 2009 to Defending Free Speech At Any Cost

1 Jun 26, 2009

"Safety is a red herring. They do not want people of Mexican appearance standing in f…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Jun 26, 2009 to Free Speech or discrimation?

2 Jun 26, 2009

"I didn't think the joke was funny, Lettermans best day's are FAR behind him, he apol…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Jun 26, 2009 to Lettermen, free speech gone wrong?

4 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"The house of representatives could pass such a bill because they are a collection of…"

Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie! replied Jun 26, 2009 to HR 1955

2 Jun 26, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service