Reverend AtheiStar's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"No, this person is dead serious, like all fundy creationists. She was my friend on M…"

Reverend AtheiStar replied Jun 25, 2009 to The Death of Evolution? LMAO!!! (creationist crap)

7 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by willybilly30

"Yay-yuh! It's up to 55! Thanks! ~RAS Founder of FSA www.malevolentdesign.org"

Reverend AtheiStar replied Jun 24, 2009 to Come See God's Endless Love! It'll tug on your heart strings!

4 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie!

"Hell yeah! It jumped up to 50! Thanks! ~RAS Founder of FSA www.malevolentdesign.org"

Reverend AtheiStar replied Jun 22, 2009 to Come See God's Endless Love! It'll tug on your heart strings!

4 Jun 27, 2009

"This is my awesome, awesome site where I give away the entire first chapter for free…"

Reverend AtheiStar replied Jun 21, 2009 to Malevolent Design: The Death of a Loving God

1 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Reverend AtheiStar

"Come on, peoples! This page has daily updated content! It has a good amount of discu…"

Reverend AtheiStar replied Jun 21, 2009 to Come See God's Endless Love! It'll tug on your heart strings!

4 Jun 27, 2009

"I really hate Bill O' Liely. This is just another reason!"

Reverend AtheiStar replied Jun 20, 2009 to Tiller The Baby Killer

93 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by AtheistMommy

"BARRRRRFFFF!!! Man Coulter with his shirt undone? I seriously think I'm going to hur…"

Reverend AtheiStar replied Jun 19, 2009 to Comment by Jacqueline Sarah Homan 4 hours ago

24 Jun 25, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
24 minutes ago
Christine replied to Sentient Biped's discussion If Atheists spoke to religious people the way religious people speak to atheists"
25 minutes ago
Christine replied to sflmac's discussion God cured Doctor's Ebola disease.
29 minutes ago
John Jubinsky liked Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life
31 minutes ago
John Jubinsky replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
31 minutes ago
Christine replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
34 minutes ago
sflmac posted a discussion
35 minutes ago
ShroudedAtheist joined Steph S.'s group
36 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Flying Spaghetti Monster invades heaven.
47 minutes ago
Meri Weathers shared Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion on Google +1
47 minutes ago
Meri Weathers liked Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life
47 minutes ago
ShroudedAtheist joined David Thornton's group
49 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service