Steph S.'s Discussions (7,117)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Joan for getting the word out on this. Thanks to Sentient for posting it t…"

Steph S. replied Oct 5, 2012 to Scott Miracle-Gro brands: Country Pride, Morning Song, Scotts Songbird Selections, and Scotts Wild Bird Food

2 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I agree Joan - we can't keep consuming and expect anything to be left for future gen…"

Steph S. replied Aug 17, 2012 to Tom Murphy: Time to Be Honest With Ourselves About Our Looming Energy Risks

1 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"It's best not to insult others."

Steph S. replied May 1, 2012 to No Name-Calling: Why We Shouldn’t Call Religious People “Idiots”

5 May 1, 2012
Reply by David Layton

"That is right Natalie."

Steph S. replied May 1, 2012 to No Name-Calling: Why We Shouldn’t Call Religious People “Idiots”

5 May 1, 2012
Reply by David Layton

"I enjoyed reading that article and the comments that followed it. Here's a comment t…"

Steph S. replied Apr 27, 2012 to No Name-Calling: Why We Shouldn’t Call Religious People “Idiots”

5 May 1, 2012
Reply by David Layton

"I am really interested in this article. I just clicked the link to read the rest. Th…"

Steph S. replied Mar 29, 2012 to For Humanists, the Secular Movement Is Only Half the Battle

1 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"A basic set of eight such principles, together with brief annotations, has been sugg…"

Steph S. replied Mar 16, 2012 to Atheist ethics and moral code

21 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks for sharing my discussion on Facebook. Appreciate it!"

Steph S. replied Mar 15, 2012 to Atheist ethics and moral code

21 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks for all your wonderful comments. I enjoyed reading them."

Steph S. replied Mar 14, 2012 to Atheist ethics and moral code

21 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I wanted to highlight this one because it addresses the moral decencies. "We believe…"

Steph S. replied Mar 14, 2012 to Atheist ethics and moral code

21 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service