Philip Copeman's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"The key thing is to keep standing up and to pick relevant issues. For me Madiba bein…"

Philip Copeman replied Aug 1, 2011 to Nelson Mandela - a Godless, Goodwill Greeting

4 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Philip Copeman

"I can say cathegorically with all certainty that Mandela is in a one corner of his h…"

Philip Copeman replied Jul 26, 2011 to Nelson Mandela - a Godless, Goodwill Greeting

4 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Philip Copeman

"The other guys offer them eternal happiness and the promise of a meaningful life. We…"

Philip Copeman replied Jan 19, 2011 to How do we do it?

6 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Graham Knight

"Chris this is a difficult one. I have been a member of the Pan Afrincanist party for…"

Philip Copeman replied Apr 6, 2009 to atheist & humanist organizations in Africa

3 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Philip Copeman

"Chill out on this one. Our beef is not about free speech, but the fair rights to Ath…"

Philip Copeman replied Mar 16, 2009 to Blasphemy and Profanity are rights of freedom

13 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by CK

"Yes me too. (CPT) I joined here because I am looking for an Atheist group that will…"

Philip Copeman replied Mar 16, 2009 to Where are you from?

29 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Samuel Muriithi

"OK We have 3. (Me you and Deborah) Its not enough to form a pressure group, but time…"

Philip Copeman replied Mar 4, 2009 to Blasphemy and Profanity are rights of freedom

13 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by CK

"See my earlier comment that effective activism comes from picking the right battle.…"

Philip Copeman replied Feb 26, 2009 to Blasphemy and Profanity are rights of freedom

13 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by CK

"I live in country, South Africa with a significant population of Moslems. Many of th…"

Philip Copeman replied Feb 25, 2009 to Blasphemy and Profanity are rights of freedom

13 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by CK

"Like I said I did not read it. I don't think the content is relevant. The right to s…"

Philip Copeman replied Feb 25, 2009 to Blasphemy and Profanity are rights of freedom

13 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by CK

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service