So.

There's a smarmy little apologist on youtube that I'd like to see swamped.

Check out this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s7VL9J_EEs

It's called "Bible Contradiction Challenge" by aaronk1994. He challenges atheists (and other religious types) to find contradictions (or absurdities) in the bible and he will reconcile them.

I've already posted the problem of the time of Jesus's sacrifice. I would love to see this video swamped with contradictions and absurdities, since he has stated that each person can only post one (or he will delete - which I think I find reasonable).

This kid has been doing apologist videos for a while, and he was convinced that evolution was true by other theists - it's an interesting situation, but just thought this could be fun.

Enjoy!

Tags: aaronk1994, apologetics, bible, contradictions, youtube

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You'll find 455 biblical contradictions here.
Yes, I'm aware of the lists. I'm just encouraging people to go and post them.
Matthew 24:30-34
30"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32"Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[a]is near, right at the door. 34I tell you the truth, this generation[b] will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

This is what I brought up to him. It's one of my favorites.
I know what you mean - my problem is the time factor. However, I don't hope to convince the poster of the video - I want to give people on the sidelines something to think about.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service