This lady is so ridiculous! The Christmas part is the best.  Poor kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gri0d8In5iE

Views: 2706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THAT IS GOLD. I just wanted to pop through the screen and slap her. Thank goodness my parents are tolerant or we'd be in constant warfare.
I subscribed and liked this video to show my encouragement for his coming out.  I also left a message telling him about Atheist Nexus.
All support is greatly appreciated.  If each of us does a little, together we do a lot. :)
I was just telling someone today that it isn't the big dragon tattoo I fear my daughter coming home with some day but a strong Christian partner.
*shudder*
Poor boy, Santa isn't going to bring his gifts this year. XD
That wOmen is INSANE!
I was raised Catholic and I really missed the part where Jesus comes down the chimney with presents. What a dumb kid I was.

In Germany, baby Jesus brings presents on xmas eve (on his way to his birth?) and Santa comes on Dec 6 with his mean friend Krampus that'll kick your a$# if you were naughty. Nowadays the funnest thing everyone tries to do is get drunk and slightly beaten by someone dressed as Krampus. 

This video would be simply hilarious if it was satire. My money is on the mom either becoming an atheist too or going even crazier in old age.

Krampus. A guy who kicks you in the ass if your bad. Now that's cool. I wish I had grown up with that Christmas tradition.

That's sad.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service