Yes, and God Put Fossils Into the Earth to Fool the Darwinists

Views: 267

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And if Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?!?

LOL! Stupidity is fascinating!

I love that comment.  We should study stupidity - then are we stupidologists?

Perfect response!

I've had that told to me before by Creationists - they are absurd!

To the creationist. If man came from dirt, why is there still dirt? If women came from ribs, why are there still ribs?

Q: If man evolved from apes, why are there still apes? 

A: Some of them were given a choice. Johnny Hart - "B.C." comic strip.

Well, the question might actually be, if God made women out of one of the ribs, do women and men have the same number of ribs?  (I honestly do not know the answer.  I do find the Hart "BC" answer to the one question amusing to say the least.  Wish I had that kind of wit.)

The answer is yes, men and women do have the same number of ribs.

Susan, in the words of Fonzie, from Happy Days - Correctomundo!!!

My goodness, now isn't THIS a good reason for people to doubt the OT.  But then, maybe Adam grew his back with the march of evolution and these are only "modern" men who have all their ribs.

Apes our distance cousins are limited in their capacity to reason, rationalize, learn, and to think analytically. They have no choice.  The people who believe the sign do have a choice and they choose ignorance and stupidity.  Between the two I proudly stand with the apes.

We might as well stand with the apes.  As Richard Dawkins has said repeatedly, we ARE apes!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Supreme Court increasingly accepting unverified "facts" from amicus briefs in the group Justice For All
3 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan joined Sentient Biped's group
4 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Supreme Court increasingly accepting unverified "facts" from amicus briefs in the group Justice For All
4 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Getting Speech Straight - "Homosexual" is not an LGBT-friendly term in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
6 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Supreme Court increasingly accepting unverified "facts" from amicus briefs in the group Justice For All
9 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan posted a discussion
11 minutes ago
Idaho Spud liked Grinning Cat's discussion Supreme Court increasingly accepting unverified "facts" from amicus briefs
14 minutes ago
Pat replied to Sentient Biped's discussion All of the christian religion in one tweet
16 minutes ago
Luara replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Getting Speech Straight - "Homosexual" is not an LGBT-friendly term in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
16 minutes ago
Grinning Cat added a discussion to the group Justice For All
17 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Sentient Biped's discussion All of the christian religion in one tweet
27 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Sentient Biped's discussion All of the christian religion in one tweet
30 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service